1. The Spiritual Fundamentals course must be completed PRIOR to taking any other courses.
2. Methods of study (in class or correspondence) is selected at registration and cannot be changed once the class begins.
3. Students attending scheduled classes are only permitted to miss three (3) classes. Students are automatically dropped if more than 3 classes are missed. Please contact the Dean for emergency situations. Each student's situation will be evaluated individually.
4. All assignments must be kept currently weekly. The Bible College reserves the right to drop a student for non-compliance with regard to assignments. All assignments must be turned in by the due dates.
5. If you miss a final exam, you will be given a makeup date and time. Failure to make the rescheduled exam will result in a failing exam grade.
6. An average score of 70 or above is considered passing.
Each academic year includes Spring and Fall semesters which average l2 weeks. The Spring semester begins in January, and the Fall semester begins in September.
Currently classes are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. (except correspondence classes)
Registration will be conducted prior to each semester. All new students must complete an application and references. Returning students must complete a registration form and pay required fees before classes begin.
Fall 2022 Registration & Course Fees
Annual Registration Fee.................$30.00
Books...............................Varies by class
Mail Out Registration for existing students Monday, August 1, 2022
Registration and Tuition due Tuesday, August 30, 2022 from 4-6:30 pm at Center 1.
Drive through pick up for class materials - Tuesday, August 30 from 4 pm to 6:30 pm
Classes begin on Zoom – Tuesday, September 13 and Thursday, September 15, 2022 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Thanksgiving break is November 29-December 1, 2022
Final Exams will be December 6-8, 2022
Students will return exams to Center 1 on Thursday, December 15 from 4-6:30 pm.