1. The Spiritual Fundamentals course must be completed PRIOR to taking any other courses.
2. Methods of study (in class or correspondence) is selected at registration and cannot be changed once the class begins.
3. Students attending scheduled classes are only permitted to miss three (3) classes. Students are automatically dropped if more than 3 classes are missed. Please contact the Dean for emergency situations. Each student's situation will be evaluated individually.
4. All assignments must be kept currently weekly. The Bible College reserves the right to drop a student for non-compliance with regard to assignments. All assignments must be turned in by the due dates.
5. If you miss a final exam, you will be given a makeup date and time. Failure to make the rescheduled exam will result in a failing exam grade.
6. An average score of 70 or above is considered passing.
Each academic year includes Spring and Fall semesters which average l2 weeks. The Spring semester begins in January, and the Fall semester begins in September.
Currently classes are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. (except correspondence classes)
Registration will be conducted prior to each semester. All new students must complete an application and references. Returning students must complete a registration form and pay required fees before classes begin.
Spring 2023 Registration & Course Fees
Annual Registration Fee.................$30.00
Books...............................Varies by class
Mail Out Registration for existing students January 13-14, 2023
Registration and Tuition due and pick up class materials Tuesday, January 24, 2023 from 4-6:30 pm at Center 1.
Classes begin on Zoom – Tuesday, February 7 and Thursday, February 9, 2023 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Spring break week of March 23, 2023
Final Exams week of May 2, 2023
Students will return exams to Center 1 on Tuesday, May 9, 2023.